Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Create Upwork Portfolio Page

Community Leader
Anil K Member Since: Dec 16, 2015
1 of 5

Hello Everyone,

I'm creating this thread to get community support on adding new feature "Upwork Portfolio Page", so that we can directly share the URL with client during bidding instead of providing 3rd party URL.

So all those who do agree with me,  that we should have "Upwork Portfolio Page" please share you thoughts in the thread.

Thanks

Uplift Upwork Visual Style : Add-on
Link Removed
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 5

Is that like the portfolio section of your profile?

Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
3 of 5

Professional designers most often have an external portfolio to share in a proposal, so I'm not sure if a ton of people would need this feature. But it might be helpful for other fields.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 5

Rohan:

To more explicitly restate Jennifer's sentiment:

How would your suggested "Upwork Portfolio Page" be any different from the very helpful, very functional Upwork Portfolio that is already on our profile pages, and which can be displayed as a standalone portfolio page?

Exactly what is that you are suggesting that we don't already have?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Preston H wrote: ... and which can be displayed as a standalone portfolio page?

how?

I agree that the request is ridiculous when there is, as you say, a perfectly functional portfolio right on the profile, but how would you display this as a "standalone page" when you can't even link to a specific portfolio item, let alone display and link to a "portfolio page?"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS