🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please Guide!!!
Page options
awadh-saleh
Community Member

Please Guide!!!

Thanks For Seeing My Post.

The Thing That I want to Know is That I have a Joint Account with My Mum & I've To set it as My Payment Method. Will anybody of you People will Help me out To Fill The Highlighted area ??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Awadh,

Please add your name, if additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Awadh,

In order to be able to use the account as a payment method, your name will need to be listed as a beneficiary name. 
Regarding the information, you will need to fill out your own information in each box and submit them for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry But I Can't Understand!!! Will you Please make Clear... My & My Mother's Name is Mentioned as Account Title!!!

Should I Write My Name Or My Mother's Name Or f Both??

Hi Awadh,

Please add your name, if additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When I Joined Upwork There was No Issue on Underage!!! But Now The Upwork Has Changed its Terms & Condition & I can't Setup My Banking Method!!! It is a Request That Please Help me!!! I've 99% Job Success Score & I've Worked Too Hard To Get That Much Success in only 11 Jobs... I'm a Student & I've To Earn a Sufficient Amount of Money To meet my Expenses... I'm in need of Money... Help me

Hi Awadh,

Could you please confirm how old are you? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Awadh S wrote:

When I Joined Upwork There was No Issue on Underage!!! But Now The Upwork Has Changed its Terms & Condition & I can't Setup My Banking Method!!! It is a Request That Please Help me!!! I've 99% Job Success Score & I've Worked Too Hard To Get That Much Success in only 11 Jobs... I'm a Student & I've To Earn a Sufficient Amount of Money To meet my Expenses... I'm in need of Money... Help me

The has been no change:

1.2 ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY

Upwork offers the Site and Site Services for your business purposes only and not for personal, household, or consumer use. To register for an Account or use the Site and Site Services, you must, and hereby represent that you: (a) are an employee or agent of and authorized to act for and bind an independent business (whether it be as a self-employed individual/sole proprietor or as a corporation, limited liability company, or other entity); (b) will use the Site and Site Services for business purposes only; (c) will comply with any licensing, registration, or other requirements with respect to your business, or the business for which you are acting, and the provision of Freelancer Services; and (d) are either a legal entity or an individual who is 18 years or older (or have otherwise reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you conduct business) in each case who can form legally binding contracts.

How verified the profile?

Awadh S wrote:

When I Joined Upwork There was No Issue on Underage!!! But Now The Upwork Has Changed its Terms & Condition 

You have always had to be 18 or over. That has not changed

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members