🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please Please Answer this question! Add Custo...
Page options
hamzasajid49
Community Member

Please Please Answer this question! Add Custom Certificate

In my account there,s no option to add a custom certificate, but in my 4 friends' accounts there,s an option to add a custom certificate and they have added already it successfully.

Just answer me why that option is not available on my account plz check that

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Hamza,

Have you tried typing the name of the custom certification you're trying to add? If you do, it should give you the option to add one if the certification you're trying to add is not on the list. Let me know if you aren't able to do that so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Hamza,

Have you tried typing the name of the custom certification you're trying to add? If you do, it should give you the option to add one if the certification you're trying to add is not on the list. Let me know if you aren't able to do that so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, yes I checked but there,s no match for my certificate that,s why I think I have to add this certificate as a custom certificate, so please check this and let me know what the issue with my account.

please let me know what is wrong with my profile, why there,s no option to add custom certificate please.

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to add the certification. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

By the way Thanks!
The problem is solved after disabling my all extensions in google chrome.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths