Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Rate My Proposal And Give Me Great Tips Thanks

Highlighted
Salahudin Khan G Member Since: Jan 10, 2017
1 of 3

*Edited for community guidelines*

My Proposal

Hi , Good day I am salahudin expert in wordpress Web Development. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you. I am very happy to see your project which has all necessary requirement for developers i've visited your given links and I can make your website similar to your suggested sites. To complete your project your satisfaction will be my goal . As you can see I have 5 star record on upwork in wordpress development. It will be my pleasure to help you . I will give you free mock up for your site. We will use the themes which best fits to our website. By bother way i have more than 3 years experience in wordpress development and theme customization.I am also a Web developer by profession holding Bs (hons ) Computer science 4 year degree. Hope to hear from you soon! I would like to discuss more about your project. Good luck! less

• How much experience do you have with Wordpress and theme customize?

More then 3 years experience i have in wordpress and theme customization. Actually in every website theme customization. Is necessary for responsive website development.

• Which theme template you would choose for my need? It need to ensure it will look identical layout including colours, font, style.

As we are going to customize theme we can change colours , fonts and styles . But I would recommend you to choose theme and let me customize it further according to your will. After all we can choose themes from themeforest.com but What we need to keep in mind is to choose a theme that has built in sections especially for our category page.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
2 of 3

I am not going to critique your proposal.  We are your competitors. I don't know about anyone else, but I would not tell you how to write your proposal, or edit your proposal, Doing that will hurt my chances. It's enough that some of us critique profiles, All I can tell you is to read the information contained in this link.https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062998-Submit-a-Proposal 

This information is posted under the help section and is available to All freelancers. 

Highlighted
Salahudin Khan G Member Since: Jan 10, 2017
3 of 3

ThanKS a lot mam 

If you can't give me tips can you please rate it 

Or we can say will you give that job with this proposal or not?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS