🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please define high volume of proposals submit...
Page options
ayorese
Community Member

Please define high volume of proposals submitted

Good day upwork team. I would like for someone to give a figure for the concept of high volume of submitted proposals. The reason is because in the past my account was suspended because of this and i thought it wasn't fair. As a new freelancer, getting that first client is almost like getting water to come out of a rock. It is extremely difficult and disheartening, because a client would rather favor a freelancer who has a track record than a newbie who is just starting off. And because of this, the freelancer would submit a lot of proposals only for upwork to suspend their account.

Another thing I would like Upwork to review is the issue of clients submitting jobs that they would never hire freelancers for. I think that clients should be charged to post jobs, so that they don't just post and waste freelancers connects by not hiring them.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ayodele A wrote:

Good day upwork team. I would like for someone to give a figure for the concept of high volume of submitted proposals.

Upwork no longer suspend freelancers for excessive proposals.

Ayodele A wrote:

I think that clients should be charged to post jobs,

Horrible idea. Clients would simply go elsewhere.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ayodele A wrote:

Good day upwork team. I would like for someone to give a figure for the concept of high volume of submitted proposals.

Upwork no longer suspend freelancers for excessive proposals.

Ayodele A wrote:

I think that clients should be charged to post jobs,

Horrible idea. Clients would simply go elsewhere.

ayorese
Community Member

Thank you for your response Petra.

mazhere
Community Member

Yeah, horrible idea. Clients would go elsewhere. But what a unique idea, charging freelancers, who already are in need of money. Amazing!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths