Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please evaluate my profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
1 of 4

Hi. I just received a message from the UpWork staff about how they want me to improve my profile. He mentioned the following recommendations:

Here are the recommendations I made:

• Update your overview--yours has policy violations.
  • Modify your title--yours is too long, shorten it to be more focused and representative of a profession.
  • Update your employment history -- add a description for the positions provided.

I fixed it now (to the best I could regarding policies) and I was hoping if it's good enough. Previously I included the links to websites that utilized my writing talent and my employment and educational history had no descriptions to speak of. My title used to be "Food Scientist/Health and Fitness Writer"

Thank you for your generosity. Let's all help each other become better freelancers. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 4

Robert,

Your profile reads perfectly well to me. There is just one thing though. I couldn't open your portfolio. At the moment I am using IE11 so it could be that, which could also mean that any client using IE11 can't open it either. Perhaps somebody else who is using a different browser could try this?

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 4

Actually my portfolio is under review since I updated it with my UpWork projects.

Thank you for your generous feedback Ms.Nichola!

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 4

Hi. I'm bumping this if Oleg (the UpWork guy who told me to edit my profile) doesn't notice I already followed his instructions to the bone. I emailed him twice since yesterday.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS