🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please give me feedback on my profile
Page options
rasy3693
Community Member

Please give me feedback on my profile

Hello, I am a graphic designer. It's around 5 years since I am working as a graphics designer. I have an Upwork account. opened the account in 2014 but I am not working here since 2014. it's an old account. Now I willing to build my career as a freelance graphics designer. For 3 months I have been writing regular proposals in Upwork but I am not getting any interview or work, my account is view is not. I do not understand where the problem is. Please tell me, what's the problem with my account? What do I do now?

Please share your thoughts and opinions on whether something needs to be replaced, changed, added or subtracted. All comments are welcome!

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Ashraful, First of all, make sure that your account is not set to private, Because it has been a long time since you were active back in 2014. You can check that from the "Find work'' tab, on the right (Visibility). If you found that it is set to private, you can simply contact the support and they will set your visibility back to Public. 

Second, regarding the unanswered proposals, that's very common. All you have to do is to do your best to improve the quality of your proposals, maybe make them as personalized as possible. I hope you get your first job soon.

I hope this helps, wish you the best of luck.

Youssef Bahaa

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Ashraful, First of all, make sure that your account is not set to private, Because it has been a long time since you were active back in 2014. You can check that from the "Find work'' tab, on the right (Visibility). If you found that it is set to private, you can simply contact the support and they will set your visibility back to Public. 

Second, regarding the unanswered proposals, that's very common. All you have to do is to do your best to improve the quality of your proposals, maybe make them as personalized as possible. I hope you get your first job soon.

I hope this helps, wish you the best of luck.

Youssef Bahaa

Hi, Thank you so much for your response. I am checking that My profile is public. Did you see my profile?

Thank you,

Ashraful 

My account is public. But not view my account. What the problem? Please review my profile and give me feedback on improving my profile and freelancing career. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members