🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please have a look at my profile and tell me ...
Page options
rahulsharma108
Community Member

Please have a look at my profile and tell me what are flaws in it ( in detail ) ?? !!

Please have a look at my profile and tell me what are flaws in it ( in detail ) ?? !!

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

Hi Rahul,

Your profile:

Expert logo designer, poster, banner, product packaging designer, visiting card, Expert photo manipulator and flyer designer ( In short Illustrator and Photoshop expert). I am working as a senior Graphic Designer at a local company ' Bull 18 '. With over 4 years of experience in this field, i want to win the hearts of clients by my speed, efficiency, and creativity, which I usually do for my clients in our local company. Client satisfaction comes first for me, i will also do suitable revisions for you, till your satisfaction. So looking for speed, efficiency, and creativity? well, you are in the right place !!!

My review:

* You can't be an expert in EVERYTHING and then have only 4 years of experience and are charging $10 an hour.  It screams amateur.  Make this your general profile and then create specialized profiles for other areas you excel in (ex: product packaging)

* "I will also do suitable revisions for you, till your satisfaction" - while that sounds good to a client it will be a nightmare for you to keep this word.  Remove immediately.  You're not going to spend hours on a project and only get paid $10 for it.  Don't waste your time.  The client may never be satisfied.  

Good luck!
Robin

Thanks Dear , I corrected the mistakes you told me . Now please again have a  look and tell me any flaws left , please !!!  

Definitely improved, but your general profile is the graphic designer and the specialized one is ...well, specialized.  Review what clients are looking for in a graphic designer, assess your skills and choose a speciality you excel in.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members