cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me, I don't have get any job .

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 17

LOL No you didn't.

refxshawon
Md S Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
12 of 17

What would If I can show the PSD?

lysis10
Community Guru
13 of 17

Do you think changing a few icons on someone else's image isn't stealing?

Do you find it kinda lulzy that a designer doesn't even have enough imagination to make his own portfolio pieces, has to steal from others, and then can't find a job? There is probably a very good word for that but I just find it LOL

refxshawon
14 of 17

Yes. I think that is stealing. But what for those client who want only few changes on their images and can't I add them to m,y portfolio? If not, I have already removed the infographic. Also accidently I have put the original one which was provided by buyer. Any way I am not going to be a full because I have tons of designs that created by only myself. So why I will suffer for someone else's work? I think I can put the works only when I have put my full thinking or concept. May be designed from scretch. Right?

I won't put any redesign or any changes even if they were done by any buyer request. Is it a good decision?

Thanks.

lysis10
Community Guru
15 of 17

facepalm.jpg

refxshawon
16 of 17

Oh Jennifar M,

You are really funny. Actually It is my own fault and misunderstanding. Please belive me I thought till today that I can put any of work including redesign or something. But now I think it is not a good choice. Any way I have not any funny image right now. So I want to say thanks and send you my screenshot. Just think it is a fun too.

hahaha. Again many many thanks for help me to open my eyes. I know how I create designs/audio/video. But when someone just edit something and declare it is his work, how badly i feel. So isn't it same for all? Thank you so much.

therowf
Abdur R Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
17 of 17

Hi,
I have almost end all of my monthly Connects but still have not new job of this month. It' s my first bad experience on here between 2 years. Before I had lot of work with very little try, but since one month I have a lot of try but 0 work.
Don't know what happened actually going on.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS