🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please help my client doesn't approve my proj...
Page options
5a4ce0f8
Community Member

Please help my client doesn't approve my project

My client told me they will check my work for a while, then contact me again soon. But 2 days ago passed he doesn't response to my messages. What to do please help?
5 REPLIES 5
shakeelrehmat
Community Member

Hi Marie,

It is bad to hear that your client is not responding. First you've to confirm either your client sent you offer and you properly accpeted it or not?
If you accepted the offer then make sure the payment of work is in escrew. You should submit work for the active escrew payment and request for the payment.

In case your client refund money from escrew then you should have received an email with alert either you want to proceed or raise a dispute.

You can then raise a dispute to claim the payment of your work done.

I hope this will work for you 🙂

petra_r
Community Member

Marie Joy G wrote:
My client told me they will check my work for a while, then contact me again soon. But 2 days ago passed he doesn't response to my messages. What to do please help?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

By the way, all info on your profile must be true and accurate and verifiable...

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My client told me they will check my work for a while, then contact me again soon. But 2 days ago passed he doesn't response to my messages. What to do please help?"

You don't need help.

Just be patient. Upwork allows the client 14 days to review your work.

When I finish my fixed-price milestone work, I submit it using the "Submit Work / Request Payment" button.

Then I do nothing else. I don't send messages to the client. I just wait.

If the client does nothing, then then Upwork releases all of the escrow money to me AUTOMATICALLY.

(after 14 days)

I missed the bit in this thread in which anyone asked for a book.  [ETA: The off-topic offer -- to write a book for which there appears to be no demand -- has been poof-ed.] [Moderators win the Internet today!]

I missed the bit in this thread in which anyone aside from Petra displayed any special flair for explanations -- a flair that might, let us say, merit wider display or general publication.

I fail to remark the would-be helpful responders in this thread, aside from Muhammad, Petra, and Preston, who communicate with engaging prose and humor and without use of teeth-grinding clichés and muddled English.

Self-promotion, much? [ETA: poof! ]

williambernal
Community Member

MJG,

Welcome to UW.

As a veteran UWer in your niche (writing & translation), I would strongly suggest that you consider revising/editing/proofreading your profile at least one more time.

There are a number of very basic errors which any native speaker will immediately notice, and these types of errors cannot possibly inspire confidence in your English translation skills.

Best of luck to you!

wb

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths