cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Mary Love F Member Since: Nov 12, 2014
1 of 6

Hi guyz,

I was trying to apply for a job. I saw the job that I am interested to apply but when I click the job post It's too long to open and It's says Error: Job not found. I tried to refresh it and click it again but same error occured. I tried to log out and log In again and try to click the job post and still same error. I also tried to click other job post but it's still the same. I can't apply to any job because of the error. Can some one help me? 

Thanks.

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Mary.

This error normally occurs if the job you are applying to has been removed or cancelled by the client, but if you are experiencing the same problem with too many jobs, submit a ticket with customer support and they will resolve it for you.

Best Regards & Good Luck.

Manish.

3 of 6

Yes, I already submit ticket for this Issue. I tried to open several job but same problem. I also contacted the odesk support yesterday I am still waiting for their reply.  Thanks for the advise Manish.

Best,

Mary Love

Raul D Member Since: Nov 14, 2014
4 of 6

Manish A

It is not an error caused by the job being erased in this particular case because the exact same thing is happening to me too, i can´t open and see the details of any job i see, or any job i have recently applied because that same error comes out too.

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
5 of 6

Here I am reffering to the error occuring when applying to job, not opening the job post.

Best,

Manish.

6 of 6

Hi Raul D,

Yes I think the problem is in Odesk. I tried to open a job post again and the one that i want to apply and its working perfecly now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS