🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please remove fraud
Page options
bevcam
Community Member

Please remove fraud

Can a mod please ensure that this job is removed right away before freelancers get conned out of their money.

I have flagged it but I'm not sure if it will be actioned.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

After you have flagged the job posting, your work is done. You do NOT need to come to the Forum and identify the job or post about it. Upwork will handle things based on your flag. Be patient.

I wanted to draw UW's attention to this particular post because it was blatant FRAUD, they were already "interviewing" people and sending invites.

I've previously flagged jobs and they've not been removed right away (I assume because there are many flags to consider). But in this case, a delay could cause freelancers to lose $50.

After I posted it here it was gone in minutes. Thanks, UW mods! You clearly saw the importance of this matter.

Now Preston -

colettelewis
Community Member

Bev C wrote:

Can a mod please ensure that this job is removed right away before freelancers get conned out of their money.

I have flagged it but I'm not sure if it will be actioned.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

And the job has been set to private - so still up for grabs. Way to go Upwork! 

I couldn't access it so I assumed it's removed.

If it is still live it's a shame because it has an email address too where freelancers can contact them directly. I guess many people desperate for a job would trade $50 for the $600 odd they are "offering".

Thanks Nichola 🙂

Bev C wrote:

I couldn't access it so I assumed it's removed.

If it is still live it's a shame because it has an email address too where freelancers can contact them directly. I guess many people desperate for a job would trade $50 for the $600 odd they are "offering".

Thanks Nichola 🙂

Not removed, but set to private, which means invitation only. 

Hi Bev,

Thank you for reporting this to us. I sent your report to our team for further investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members