🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please review
Page options
e5838828
Community Member

Please review

I started using Upwork the same day with Mr. A. We work in the same company. I have done more hours than him.

Mr. A is now a top rated plus seller on Upwork but I'm not.

How is this possible?

Is Upwork discriminatory?

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I live in Africa while he lives in another region.

Please review and tell me the reason why I'm not a top rated yet, but Mr. A is.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't recommend comparing your standing with another freelancer as you have different freelancing journeys. Your account history and activities are not the same.

To earn Top-Rated status, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

If you check your My Stats page, your Top Rated eligible weeks have recently gone up to 14 out of 16. Your profile will be updated soon and should you still not have the badge by next week, kindly let us know so we can check with the relevant team.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't recommend comparing your standing with another freelancer as you have different freelancing journeys. Your account history and activities are not the same.

To earn Top-Rated status, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

If you check your My Stats page, your Top Rated eligible weeks have recently gone up to 14 out of 16. Your profile will be updated soon and should you still not have the badge by next week, kindly let us know so we can check with the relevant team.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members