Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop Gdev / Gteam spam!

mafocsa
Ace Contributor
Maria F Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
1 of 3
Since my repeated appeals to Gdev recruiting team seems to fall on deaf ears (attached to blind eyes and stupid brains), I am making an appeal to oDesk. PLEASE STOP GDEV SPAM! Either: - get them to hire decent recruiters OR - allow me to block them from even inviting me. I am never ever ever getting jobs from them that fit my profile (which is quite clear and complete). If you put for a simple comparison side-by-side the list of technical job requirements and the list of my skills, nothing ever matches. A decently trained monkey could see that. And yet I get invitations to jobs like senior architect or .Net developer on a regular basis. I would not have an issue if not for that imbecilic feature of how fast somebody responds to invitations. Now their inconsiderate spamming really stands to hurt my profile! So oDesk, you put the cat in tree, now you get it back down! PLEASE STOP GDEV SPAM!
asajid
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 3
Hi Maria, If you want to permanently opt out of invites from this client please fill out this form. Kindly allow up to a week for the change to take affect. Thanks!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
mafocsa
Ace Contributor
Maria F Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
3 of 3
Thanks Ayesha.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS