cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me any way so i can again get started gaining clients and tell some flaws in my profile.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rahul S Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
1 of 5

Please tell any way that i can again start getting clients on upwork , as past few days i was busy in enhancing my skills and more professional experience so please tell any flaws in my upwork profile and some solid suggestions. I don't want comments which will insult me or make fun of me , just straight and hard suggestion to improve my profile !! Please.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
David M Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
2 of 5

Setting your profile to Public so we can actually critique you would be a good start.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rahul S Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
3 of 5

.HI,thanks for replying my profile is now public.Please have a look.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Raise your rates. I pay more than $4/hour for somebody to feed the cat. If you don't think you're worth very much, why should a client disagree?

A shorter and cleaner narrative will help. You have what appear to be endless lists. Focus on how you will help the client: Attention-grabbing logos that reflect your company's qualify; banners that excite customers; brochures that sell.

Organize your portfolio, all logos together, all brochures, etc. Don't indicate "by me," as that is implied.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
5 of 5
Your profile isn't too bad, but your list of skills is quite long; you would be better off focussing on the things that you're really good at.

However, when I read your feedback reviews, the first one sounded strange to me. I don't think that a real client would say something like, "he has a lot of experience in real life" (how would they know that?) And then I looked at the project and the client lives in the same place as you. Did you write that review yourself?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS