🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Please tell me any way so i can again get...
Page options
rahulsharma108
Community Member

Please tell me any way so i can again get started gaining clients and tell some flaws in my profile.

Please tell any way that i can again start getting clients on upwork , as past few days i was busy in enhancing my skills and more professional experience so please tell any flaws in my upwork profile and some solid suggestions. I don't want comments which will insult me or make fun of me , just straight and hard suggestion to improve my profile !! Please.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Raise your rates. I pay more than $4/hour for somebody to feed the cat. If you don't think you're worth very much, why should a client disagree?

A shorter and cleaner narrative will help. You have what appear to be endless lists. Focus on how you will help the client: Attention-grabbing logos that reflect your company's qualify; banners that excite customers; brochures that sell.

Organize your portfolio, all logos together, all brochures, etc. Don't indicate "by me," as that is implied.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dmoreno28uw
Community Member

Setting your profile to Public so we can actually critique you would be a good start.

.HI,thanks for replying my profile is now public.Please have a look.

Raise your rates. I pay more than $4/hour for somebody to feed the cat. If you don't think you're worth very much, why should a client disagree?

A shorter and cleaner narrative will help. You have what appear to be endless lists. Focus on how you will help the client: Attention-grabbing logos that reflect your company's qualify; banners that excite customers; brochures that sell.

Organize your portfolio, all logos together, all brochures, etc. Don't indicate "by me," as that is implied.

Your profile isn't too bad, but your list of skills is quite long; you would be better off focussing on the things that you're really good at.

However, when I read your feedback reviews, the first one sounded strange to me. I don't think that a real client would say something like, "he has a lot of experience in real life" (how would they know that?) And then I looked at the project and the client lives in the same place as you. Did you write that review yourself?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths