🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Plus Membership Connect System.
Page options
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Plus Membership Connect System.

Hi guys,

I want to try the plus membership plan but am not totally clear about the connects. What I understand is, If I subscribe to plus membership plan then I am gonna get total 70 connects per month. Dose it include the 60 connect from my free membership? I mean if I upgrade my ID then my total connect will be 60 + 70 = 130, am I right? If wrong then can anyone please explain to me in a month, how many connects can I have in plus membership?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Md. Morshed A wrote:

I want to try the plus membership plan but am not totally clear about the connects. What I understand is, If I subscribe to plus membership plan then I am gonna get total 70 connects per month. Dose it include the 60 connect from my free membership? I mean if I upgrade my ID then my total connect will be 60 + 70 = 130, am I right?

No. It will be 70 altogether, plus (if you did not use all 70 during the previous month,) any which you did not use (rollover)

Md. Morshed A wrote:

If wrong then can anyone please explain to me in a month, how many connects can I have in plus membership?

70 per month.

gdramesh
Community Member

Hello, I have an upgrade membership plan, but showing a basic freelance plan on my profile and showing 60 connects per month. Please help me what is this issue. Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Md. Morshed A wrote:

Hi guys,

I want to try the plus membership plan but am not totally clear about the connects. What I understand is, If I subscribe to plus membership plan then I am gonna get total 70 connects per month. Dose it include the 60 connect from my free membership? I mean if I upgrade my ID then my total connect will be 60 + 70 = 130, am I right? If wrong then can anyone please explain to me in a month, how many connects can I have in plus membership?

Thanks.

No, you get 70 connects total. Depending on when you upgrade, you will get pro-rated connects to reflect that, so you will get - to stay in your example - 60+10=70 connects. 

scientistbhoot
Community Member

That means only 5 extra bid (Its not that much though) and if I want to bid more then I can buy extra connects for $1 each that means $2 per bid. Do you think its gonna affect my profile dramatically? I mean how beneficiary can I be if I became a plus member?

Md. Morshed A wrote:

. Do you think its gonna affect my profile dramatically? I mean how beneficiary can I be if I became a plus member?

Other than having more bids and being able to see the bid range on job posts, it makes zero difference, it certainly does not "affect your profile" in any way.

yitwail
Community Member

The main way it can affect your profile is you can make your earnings private if you want to. However, clients will still see your earnings when you send a proposal.

re: "That means only 5 extra bid" (I read that wrong!)

10, actually. Free gets 60/mo, Plus gets 70/mo. Plus (hehheh) the connects rollover month to month up to 140/mo max so if you don't use them all one month they don't just all disappear.

re: " I mean how beneficiary can I be if I became a plus member?"

Also, it does "protect" your profile if you're not earning any incoming through Upwork for 30 days. Without Plus, inactive members profiles get set to private (meaning you won't show up in any Clients' searches; but you can still submit proposals) and would have to get Upwork support to make it public again if you wanted to appear in searches.

petra_r
Community Member

Rebecca R wrote:

re: "That means only 5 extra bid"

10, actually. Free gets 60/mo, Plus gets 70/mo.

5, actually. He said  "5 bids" and with each bid "costing"2 connects, 10 connects are 5 bids

becca37
Community Member

{doh} Yes, bids. Definitely read that as connects. {slaps self on forehead}

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths