🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Plus Membership Plan - Connects not credited ...
Page options
kshitiz079
Community Member

Plus Membership Plan - Connects not credited to account

Hi,

My billing cycle for Upwork membership plus plan is due on 8th May, I am still waiting for 70 connects to be added to my account, due to which I am unable to bid on projects as I am left with no connects.

Can someone please help me with the issue I am facing here.

Thanks. 

26 REPLIES 26
mrmohamed1028
Community Member

I have the same issue from 7 May

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahajan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar, May I know by when this issue will be resolved because I am unable to bid on projects due to no connects available.

Hi Mahajan,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I canceled the subscription and tried to repurchase it, but the amount was deducted twice from my account and subscription isn't activated yet. Can you please help me with this as soon as possible?

The response is still awaited on the ticket which was raised a few days ago, I don't understand why there isn't any update on the status of the ticket or someone from Upwork contacted me regarding the same. I got my money deducted twice and still, my membership isn't activated and no connects added to my account.

I expected a better service provided by upwork to our issues.I am disappointed.

Hi Mahajan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
chetanchovatiya
Community Member

Hello, my billing cycle is over but my subscription and connects didn't renewed.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Chetan.

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nabeel5859
Community Member

Hello everyone

Hopes you all guys are safe and healthy.

I have a freelance plus membership account. My billing cycle ends on 8 May and I still did not get my connects. My payment method is connected and I also have balance in my Upwork account.

Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Nabeel.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
charanjit6785
Community Member

Hello Team,

As per my Upwork membership plan, my monthly connects are supposed to get renewed on May 07, 2020, however it hasn't been renewed yet.

Please let me know.

Hi Charanjit,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
yulir
Community Member

I have the same issue, my membership should be renewed on May 8th
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yuli,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hardik_chavda
Community Member

My Connect is not renewed yet. My Current Billing Cycle is Apr 8, 2020 — May 7, 2020 but still not renewed my connect

Hardiksinh C wrote:

My Connect is not renewed yet. My Current Billing Cycle is Apr 8, 2020 — May 7, 2020 but still not renewed my connect

Unless you have a Plus membership you have to buy connects. There are no more free conntects.

But for plus membership charge will deduct from my bank account per month
right? Then why connect is not renewed?

Hi Hardiksinh,

Yes that is correct, you will be charged once your new cycle begins and your connects will be awarded on your profile. 
Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Hardiksinh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mohamed0000
Community Member

can you please renew my freelance plus membership

Hi Mohamed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
oliveira-welder
Community Member

After reaching the end of the Billing Cycle (Apr 10, 2020 — May 9, 2020) of my Freelancer Plus Plan, my connects have not being renewed. We are on May 13 now. Is there any reason for that?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Welder.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ad230e42
Community Member

Hi there,

I have the same problem today. My billing cycle is on the 6th, which means that I should have received my 80 connects for my freelancer plus membership yesterday; however, I still haven't received them. If a team member could assist me, it would be much appreciated! 

Thank You!

Azam

Hi Azam,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that your new billing cycle starts on the 7th of every month. That said, your monthly Connects should be credited to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours from the start of the new billing cycle.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members