cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plus Membership Plan not working fully

Ace Contributor
Marissa A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
1 of 5
Hello, I wanted to see if there were more people having the same issue. I was offered a 3-month complimentary plus agency membership to try it out. I accepted and after about 4 days of having started the membership I was no longer able to see other applicants bids. I have contacted support and they keep saying they don't know when they will solve this issue. If I was q paying member I would be really frustrated and I'd claim my money back because I'm not getting what I'm paying for. It's been almost 2 months having this issue, odesk transformed into upwork and still they can't fix it. I don't understand.

Highlighted
Isaac C Member Since: Mar 7, 2015
2 of 5

Yes, this is a known issue. 

There is a "bug" with the view bid feature. 

See this thread - https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Bad-upgrade-experience/

And yes I'd be livid if I was paying for pro membership and not getting this feature as advertised. 

Ace Contributor
Edward G Member Since: Sep 22, 2014
3 of 5

Isaac, that link is not working.

Ed

Isaac C Member Since: Mar 7, 2015
Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
5 of 5

Marrisa,

I heavily oppose the paid subscriptions simply because the price doesn't warrent enough features. Being able to view other applicant's bid shouldn't be a beneficial feature if you consider your work to be of great quality. 

Ignore what others are bidding and bid what you feel your time is worth.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS