cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plus Membership Plan not working fully

Ace Contributor
Marissa A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
1 of 5
Hello, I wanted to see if there were more people having the same issue. I was offered a 3-month complimentary plus agency membership to try it out. I accepted and after about 4 days of having started the membership I was no longer able to see other applicants bids. I have contacted support and they keep saying they don't know when they will solve this issue. If I was q paying member I would be really frustrated and I'd claim my money back because I'm not getting what I'm paying for. It's been almost 2 months having this issue, odesk transformed into upwork and still they can't fix it. I don't understand.

Highlighted
Isaac C Member Since: Mar 7, 2015
2 of 5

Yes, this is a known issue. 

There is a "bug" with the view bid feature. 

See this thread - https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Bad-upgrade-experience/

And yes I'd be livid if I was paying for pro membership and not getting this feature as advertised. 

Ace Contributor
Edward G Member Since: Sep 22, 2014
3 of 5

Isaac, that link is not working.

Ed

Isaac C Member Since: Mar 7, 2015
Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
5 of 5

Marrisa,

I heavily oppose the paid subscriptions simply because the price doesn't warrent enough features. Being able to view other applicant's bid shouldn't be a beneficial feature if you consider your work to be of great quality. 

Ignore what others are bidding and bid what you feel your time is worth.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS