🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Plus Membership
Page options
karan_appunik
Community Member

Plus Membership

This is the 3rd time I'm writing this, that my membership plan has not been upgraded after paying $10 twice. Last both the time I got the message that your guys will contact me and all, but till now I have not got any help from your side. I have paid $10 twice now. bu still my account is showing basic plan.

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karan,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you have an open ticket with our team where our team has shared more details with you. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket with number 25236349. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey we are facing serious issues with our payment terms. We already paid two months membership fees.
Still our account is Basic not updated to plus.

If you don't want to revert the money that you took from us.
Me and my co worker facing issues and even we are not getting response from your side.

Hi Dhruv,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

this is third time we are getting same response and no one helped us on this topic.

petra_r
Community Member

Is there any chance that there is a mix-up between the individual and the agency membership which are two different things?

Karan P wrote:

This is the 3rd time I'm writing this, that my membership plan has not been upgraded after paying $10 twice.

$ 10 is for individual memberships,

Agency membership for multi-member agencies is $ 20

There's no mix-up. Because I have been charged $10/month twice (for March and April) and in $10 we can only upgrade individual plan from basic to plus.

Hello,
Is there any update on my query, my ticket number is 25236349.

Hi Karan,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. I’ve escalated your concern to the team that is working on your problem and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, I'll be waiting here for the solution. I need the solution as fast as it could.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members