🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Plus Membership
Page options
07b8a530
Community Member

Plus Membership

I am a Corporate Attorney with more than 4 years of experience and new to upwork as a Freelancer based our of India.

I have created a nice profile with specialization and a basic one as well with all the details releated to my qualification and work experience, I have been apllying to jobs but its been a month and I have not received a single Job or Request to apply or something.

Is this is a usual case or how can I better it? Since, I am new my profie has no success rates and all also. 

Will upgrading to a plus membership help.

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shiksha,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you Enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Be sure that both your profile and proposals highlight your experience and expertise before you came to Upwork.  I don't think I would mention 4 years experience as clients may not see that as a very long time. I personally don't see any benefit to upgrading your membership at this point.

You might want to put more emphasis on your experience in contract drafting and review as I see a lot of these jobs. (I'm a US based paralegal)

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths