Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Plan Question

m_roganovic
Community Leader

Hi. 

I'm considering purchasing a plus plan. 

I have already used up most of my 60 connect that come with the free plan and now I see that I can get a prorated amount of the 70 connects that come with the plus plan. 

My question is the following: when the month restarts, how many connects do I get - 70 or 130? 

Because, if I had switched to plus the same day I started, I would have gotten 130. 

Let me know, 

Marina

4 REPLIES 4
lysis10
Community Guru

70 and then rollover from the previous month. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marina,

I would just like to add to Jennifer's reply that the amount of roll over connects is limited to five times your monthly allotment.

You can find more details about connects and Plus Membership here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you both. 

I read all of that. 

I went as far as almost purchasing it, and it said I would get a prorated amount from the month of the 70 and keep what I have left of the 60.

Why is that? Why don't I only get a prorated amount of the 10? Is this some sort of first month bonus?

Marina,

When you upgrade you get 10 connects for the Plus Plan and a prorated amount or connects depending on how far into your billing cycle you were when you upgraded. That way you can still use connects from your billing cycle before the update and get extra 10 connects. In the beginning of the next cycle, you'll receive 70 connects plus roll over connects. Please, check this help article for more information about prorated connects.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS