cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus membership Promo Code

ktahir1
Kashif T Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
21 of 40

Unless you have been issued one by upwork, there is no other way to have a subscription promo code. Hope this helps. 

mubeen_akhter
Mubeen A Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
22 of 40

I also need a promo Code for the Membership purpose (plan) , So please help me how I have to find the Promo Code

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 40

Mubeen A wrote:

So please help me how I have to find the Promo Code

You don't have one, there is nothing "to find" - so you may pay for your membership like (almost) everyone else.

tranquocbinh
TRAN QUOC B Member Since: May 30, 2019
24 of 40

Hello, I did pay for my membership of freelancer plus but after one mounth, my account still does not have promo code? I wonder why? Upwork are lying me?

petra_r
Community Guru
25 of 40

TRAN QUOC B wrote:

Hello, I did pay for my membership of freelancer plus but after one mounth, my account still does not have promo code? I wonder why? Upwork are lying me?

A promo code is not part of the membership. What in the world makes you think that? You don't get a promo code for taking out a membership.

tranquocbinh
26 of 40

So why I did not have 70 connects per month when I really paid 10$ per month for Freelancer Plus?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
27 of 40

Hi TRAN QUOC,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your plan will be billed every month on the same date. The day you upgrade to a Plus plan you receive a prorated number of Connects for that month and your billing cycle date is reset. Your Connects will refresh monthly according to this new billing cycle.

For example: If you upgrade seven days into your billing cycle, you'll get the 10 monthly Plus Connects bonus and 14 prorated Connects (two per day), for a total of 24. Starting the next billing cycle, you'll receive the full 70.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
tranquocbinh
28 of 40
I got it, so can you tell me when I have enough 70+60=140 connects?
petra_r
Community Guru
29 of 40

TRAN QUOC B wrote:
I got it, so can you tell me when I have enough 70+60=140 connects?

You won't have 70 + 60. (which is 130 by the way, not 140)

Why do you think you would get 70 + 60?

You get 60 free ones with the basic plan

****OR****

70 paid for ones with the Plus plan.

You do NOT get 60 PLUS 70...

petra_r
Community Guru
30 of 40

TRAN QUOC B wrote:

So why I did not have 70 connects per month when I really paid 10$ per month for Freelancer Plus?

Because when you upgrade to Plus membership, you get a pro-rated number of connects depending on when in your monthly billing cycle you upgraded.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS