cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus membership Promo Code

hossainsk_nazi40
Sk Nazir H Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
31 of 40

How to get connects promo code on upwork?

hossainsk_nazi40
Sk Nazir H Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
32 of 40

I also need a promo Code for the Membership purpose (plan) , So please help me how I have to find the Promo Code

ismayil-mehili
Ismayil M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
33 of 40

how do i solve this  promo code ? pls help me about this  promo code . i cant sent proposals

tranquocbinh
TRAN QUOC B Member Since: May 30, 2019
34 of 40

I also did pay for my membership of freelancer plus but after one mounth, my account still does not have promo code? I wonder why? Upwork are lying me?

ismayil-mehili
Ismayil M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
35 of 40

how do i solve this  promo code ? pls help me about this  promo code . i cant sent proposals

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 40

Hi Ismayil, 

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any. At this time, please know that we are not giving away promo codes. 

Should you wish to check how your connects were spent, you may check your Connects History, by going to your Settings page > Membership & Connects > Connects History. On your Membership & Connects page, you should also be able to view your Current Billing Cycle to know when your new connects will be credited to your account. 

If you feel the need to upgrade your membership plan, you can upgrade it to a Plus plan. You may read this help article for more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
saifulazomkhan
SAIFUL A Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
37 of 40

Hi,

My name is Saiful Azom Khan (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) ,

I have entered a Visa number Activated membership conncted for Job application/proposal.

my card add upwork and how to apply promo code ??

1 )  what is promo code ??

2) what is promo code number ??

3) please tell me what is my promo code number for apply to activate forjob proposal ?

Pls confirm,

saifulazomkhan

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
38 of 40

SK wrote "I also need a promo Code for the Membership purpose (plan) , So please help me how I have to find the Promo Code"

SK, you do not have a promo code. Leave the field blank

sim_sokchamroeun
Sokchamroeun S Member Since: Sep 28, 2020
39 of 40

Hello I would like to ask whether there are any promotion for people in buying connects?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
40 of 40

re: "I would like to ask whether there are any promotion for people in buying connects?"

You do not have a promo code. You will not receive one. Leave that field blank.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS