🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Poor private feedback from client
Page options
d3205d92
Community Member

Poor private feedback from client

My client is new on Upwork. After I submitted my work in the milestone, my JSS score dropped from 100 to 73%. How did that happen? Can clients leave private feedback to every work submitted? How can I improve my JSS now? 

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Mohsinat,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any feedback left on your active contracts. Mid-contract feedback is not included in your JSS calculations. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

How can I know what affected my JSS score then?

sofia2008
Community Member

Here is how JSS is calculated. 

Job Success Score – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

JSS is updated every 2 weeks, so freelancers always think this is their last project that affected their JSS. It is not always the case.

Your JSS will improve when you get better ratings on your future projects, and when the contract affecting your JSS the most will move out of some of the calculations. (3, 6, 12, 24 months)

Community Member

According to your work history, you have only a single job, recently completed, that could have that large of an impact on your JSS when considering the revenue-weighting. That is the most recent completed job. That client gave you 3.0/5.0 on quality, 4.25 overall. Most likely, they privately rated you somewhere between 3/10 and 6/10, which is the real consideration for JSS. You still have the Top Rated badge. If you have the perk available, I would remove the public AND private feedback for that job.

How may I do that? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members