🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Popular Projects and Specialized Profiles
Page options
murphy_max
Community Member

Popular Projects and Specialized Profiles

Is there any way we can make different popular projects in each of our different specialized profiles?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Max,

I just wanted to confirm, are you referring to having your projects show in your specialized profiles and not just in your general profile?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Joanne,

No, I'm refering to possibly have different "popular projects" be displayed depending on what profile the user is looking at. So if they were on a Back-end development profile they would get back-end projects and front-end with front-end project, etc.

Sincerely,

Max M

Hi Max,

The specialized profile feature can help freelancers tailor their unique skills to their audience on Upwork and create variations of their profile that showcase their experience within specific categories. Please check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne,

I believe the question is in reference to the “Popular Projects” section of a freelancer portfolio in which a freelancer can list common, custom projects with their prices. This is different from the “Work History and Feedback” section of the profile, which showcases details of past projects that have been completed.

So, can we have different “Popular Projects” listed on specialized profile(s)? Note this is different than selecting projects from the “Work History and Feedback” section.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timothy, and Max

When you switch between your Specialized Profile and your General Profile, the popular projects are displayed on both pages. Currently, there is no option to separate popular projects for both profiles but I'll share this question as a suggestion with the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members