🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Popular projects showing then disappearing?
Page options
louisesinclair
Community Member

Popular projects showing then disappearing?

I was browsing some other freelancers' profiles this morning and had about ten tabs open. Not a single one of them had any "popular projects" displayed on their profiles. Then my computer died and when I turned it back on and went back to the profiles, most of them were displaying the green popular projects box with various different types of projects (so I know it wasn't some template or piece of code randomly appearing). However, after the pages auto-refreshed, the popular projects boxes had disappeared again. I tried refreshing the tabs again, opening them in a different browser, etc, and there's no sign of them whatsoever.

Can somebody explain why they're not appearing and how to make sure they're visible? Is it worth my while adding these projects if nobody is going to see them?

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Louise,

I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, to double check if you`re experiencing the same problem. 

If you do, could you please take screenshots from your end, and send them to me via PM so that our team can investigate it further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Louise,

Do you remember if you were logged out of Upwork at any point when you were viewing those profiles? We'll have this checked.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths