🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Porfolio issues - no image option
Page options
3da27c9b
Community Member

Porfolio issues - no image option

Hi. I started a portfolio for my profile, but there seems to be no option to add an image even though in the FAQs, it says images are possible. I'm a writer and want each thumbnail to be a pdf of my writing. Right now it's just a gray box with the description of the project, which is not at all attractive for potential clients. Every time I try to edit my portfolio, I only have the option to remove the project, not to add any images. Can someone help me figure this out? Or is this image option only available for designers?

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Leita,

Can you please check if you are adding portfolio items using the 'Gallery' template on the 'Select template' page. Also, thumbnail images, URL, and/or project files can be attached for clients to view. Images can be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format. The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. Attachments can be in .doc, .swf, or .pdf format. You can refer to help article for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep. That was indeed the issue. Much appreciated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members