🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio Images Dimensions
Page options
workwithkj
Community Member

Portfolio Images Dimensions

Hi. I've just finished setting up my account and am now adding items to my portfolio. But then I realized that the images are cropped automatically. I didn't crop them. How do I upload my images in their original dimensions?

I saw answers to similar questions saying just ignore the edit crop and I did. It's still cropped.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi KJ,

Thumbnail images, URL, and/or project files can be attached for clients to view. Images can be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format. The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. Attachments can be in .doc, .swf, or .pdf format. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments. You may also want to check this post to learn more about the different Portfolio Templates that you can use. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f69747f6
Community Member

Hello JoanneP,
The hyperlink that is attached to your "post" is showing Access Denied. 
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Archives/Portfolio-Templates/td-p/606633

Regards,
Sabbir

crart
Community Member

The link is not working ("access denied"). Please make sure, when participating in the forum, to provide relevant information accessible to the users.

Regarding your reply, I don't think OP asked about project thumbnails sent to the client, rather portfolio images, with which I myself have also issues as Upwork, despite offering place for designers and illustrators, still refuses to provide appropriate ways to present our works. Yes, indeed, images uploaded to the portfolio are often being cropped in ways I do not accept and I do not agree with automatic cropping system that robs my work from its value. You may want to consult artists and illustrators what they consider proper artwork presentation and what we consider good and mandatory to set up our portfolios, which, as you surely realize, are crucial part of our profiles.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members