» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio Item
Page options
z_shakeel
Community Member

Portfolio Item

I am unable to add portfolio item in general profile

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked your portfolio item and it's clickable, meaning that any logged in user can open the portfolio item and view all the content.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Zeeshan,

Thanks for reaching out. It is by design that there is no option to add new portfolio items to the general profile anymore. Freelancers who do not yet have specialized profiles will not be able to create new portfolio projects until they create a specialized profile. This update/change is also to encourage users to create specialized profiles as this will allow freelancers to better customize their skills and experience. You may read more about it in this announcement. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

can you please have a look
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01dcccf35cda06c5c0/
are you able to see my portfolio? I added a folder but it's unclickable
please can you help me to make sure it's clickable or not

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked and it seems that you successfully added the portfolio item. Please note that you may upload a maximum of 20 files to each portfolio item. Please check this help article for more information about creating portfolios.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But it's not clickable please help

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked your portfolio item and it's clickable, meaning that any logged in user can open the portfolio item and view all the content.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much
tekwrite
Community Member

Last time I tried to create a specialized portfolio, it screwed up my profile. Can you guarantee it is working now?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ken, 

Are you referring to how your earnings are displayed in your Specialized Profile? Earnings for contracts related to your Specialized Profile are displayed correctly and we do not have any known reports about this. Let us know if you need further help regarding this so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths