🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Portfolio Not Approved
Page options
sumanfl
Community Member

Portfolio Not Approved

I have added a portfolio 2 days ago, but still my portfolio not approved. Showing under review. Please clearify this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Suman,

Are you referring to the project catalog? If you do, I just checked, and it looks like it has already been approved. You may check it by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your reply regarding my issue. But for your kind information, I am not saying about my project catalog, I am saying about my "Portfolio". Where one of my portfolio is still pending for review out of two.

Thanks for clarifying, Suman. When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don't reject it, it will be published. Please check this help article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for your innitiative to solve my issue. My portfolio is now active and it shows in my profile.

Thanks & Regards

Suman Bhowmick

I've also got one item approved and one pending out of two submitted at the same time. It happens.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths