🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio carousel crops away sides of images
Page options
nenadwstojanovic
Community Member

Portfolio carousel crops away sides of images

Hi,

Like the carousel portfolio format very much, makes 100% sense for this type of content, but does crop the pictures against their proportion. Example here:

https://www.upwork.com/fl/nenadstojanovic24?s=1017484851352698958&p=1242955013531320320#specializedP...

I assume this goes for the dev team.

Cheers & thanks,

Nenad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nenad,

Could you please try uploading a picture with recommended dimensions: 1000px width x 750px height. Then it should fit into the provided template. Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nenad,

Could you please try using the images of at least 1000px in width? Let us know if the issue persists. Also, please check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

All the images are 2560 x 1440px; currently have it uploaded on 3 items, all behave the same.

Hi Nenad,

Could you please try uploading a picture with recommended dimensions: 1000px width x 750px height. Then it should fit into the provided template. Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

It works. Not ideal, I had to add a lot of white space top and bottom, but it doesn't crop the sides away.

I'll complain about it by saying it would be better if the box was responsive, but ok 🙂 it works, I'll survive.

Marking as accepted solution, problem solved.

Cheers,

Nenad

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members