cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio image not showing

Dmytro S Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
1 of 26

I registered 4 portfolio with image and it only show 3 portfolio image.

I can't see one portfolio image.

Why is it?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2 of 26

It's the featured image. If client click on that portfolio, they will see more.

If you want 4 images displayed at the same time at your profile, you need to create 4 portfolios.

Hieu T

Vietnamese translator
Highlighted
Anthony C Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
3 of 26

So I'm having an issue showing my project file JPG's. They simply dont show up, just the file names. Tried reloading, new browser and nothing works to show these images. I am doing this under my agency profile.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 26

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 26

I still haven't received a ticket or a response besides this. I have for the time being cancelled my agency premium plan because of this. I will not be applying to client projects with a profile that clients cannot see my agencies work hence why I cancelled. Maybe if this gets fixed we will reconsider.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 26

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you submitted a support ticket for which I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 26
As of today I have a ticket #27444919. I showed my issue and I was escalated to technical support. I haven't heard back IN A WEEK. Completely ghosted and unresponsive to me asking for an update. I paid for the agency premium service for a month and never used it because my problem was never solved.
Unacceptablee service and wasted $20 with my agency since my profile wouldn't even show up properly.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 26

Hi Anthony,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully investigate the issue and respond accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 26
On week 3 now and still haven't received any type of update yet from your escalated technical support team. This seems to be the only place I'm getting some type of response so I'll keep communicating my frustrations here with your site.

An issue like this doesn't seem like it should ever take this long. All I want are my portfolio images to show just like all the other agency profiles instead of clickable image links.

Do I have any type of status update yet?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 26

Hi Dmytro, 

I checked your profile and it doesn't look like you were able to successfully upload the fourth thumbnail on your list of portfolio. Could you try uploading the thumbnail again and let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS