cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Portfolio image not showing

Highlighted
Anna A Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
21 of 33

Hi there! Any news on this problem? I have quite similar issue - my portfolio shows only one image in the project and when you click it - it's still one image. And I was guessing why on Earth nobody will work with me. Maybe that's why. Any ideas how to fix this? Or I just don't nderstand something or maybe there's a problem in my browser etc?

Best regards,

Anna

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
22 of 33

Hi Anna,

I tried but wasn't able to replicate the issue you are describing. I can view multiple photographs in each portfolio item you added. Could you please check if you have the same issue when you use a different browser? Also I noticed that your profile has been locked private since you haven't earned in 30 days. Would you like us to reset your profile visibility for you?

- Mary
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
23 of 33

I got a message today saying the issue has been fixed. But it hasn't. No big surprise. Typical UpWork. Only 12 of the 20 images in my portfolio are showing. Maybe the so-called "Technical Team" should find a freelancer here who can fix the problem. With all the millions of dollars this site brings in it seems like they could afford to hire someone who actually knows how to fix this.

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit snarky. But UpWork can be so frustrating! I'll shut up and go back to work now. Smiley Wink 

Rıza K Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
24 of 33
Clients told to me they don't see any portfolio image on profile.
Can you fix it?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 33

Hi Rizgar,

I checked your account and your portfolio images are listed and can be viewed. If you have experienced the problem on your end please take a screenshot and send it to me via PM. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Melissa M Member Since: May 14, 2019
26 of 33

My portfolio images are not showing either. Only page 1. Page 2 and 3 are blank and act like they are loading but never do.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 33

Hi Melissa, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you so that this can be investigated further. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Stevan G Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
28 of 33

Hello,
I have the same problem with portfolio thumbnail. When I check my profile on search, there is no image from my portfolio, on the left side.Can you help me?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 33

Hi Stevan,

I checked and I don't see an image uploaded for the item in question. Could you please try uploading the image again and let me know if it appears both within the item and as the cover image? 

Highlighted
Stevan G Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
30 of 33

I don't know where is the option for upload cover image....I can upload images in my portfolio, but I dont know where to look for cover image...Can you give me directions?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS