cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio image not showing

Dmytro S Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
1 of 14

I registered 4 portfolio with image and it only show 3 portfolio image.

I can't see one portfolio image.

Why is it?

Community Guru
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2 of 14

It's the featured image. If client click on that portfolio, they will see more.

If you want 4 images displayed at the same time at your profile, you need to create 4 portfolios.

Hieu T

Vietnamese translator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 14

Hi Dmytro, 

I checked your profile and it doesn't look like you were able to successfully upload the fourth thumbnail on your list of portfolio. Could you try uploading the thumbnail again and let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
4 of 14

I just noticed most of my portfolio thumbnails are not showing up. When I click on blank windows (where the image should be) it opens up a new window where the full size image should appear but the little circle just keeps spinning and the image does not appear.

This seems to be a recent system glitch because all of my portfolio images (thumbnails and full size images) used to show up just fine. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 14

Hi Gary,

I just escalated your problem to our engineering team to investigate it from our end. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket with more details, thank you.

Untitled
Community Leader
6 of 14
Much appreciated. Thank you.
Anna A Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
7 of 14

Hi there! Any news on this problem? I have quite similar issue - my portfolio shows only one image in the project and when you click it - it's still one image. And I was guessing why on Earth nobody will work with me. Maybe that's why. Any ideas how to fix this? Or I just don't nderstand something or maybe there's a problem in my browser etc?

Best regards,

Anna

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
8 of 14

Hi Anna,

I tried but wasn't able to replicate the issue you are describing. I can view multiple photographs in each portfolio item you added. Could you please check if you have the same issue when you use a different browser? Also I noticed that your profile has been locked private since you haven't earned in 30 days. Would you like us to reset your profile visibility for you?

- Mary
Untitled
Community Leader
9 of 14

I got a message today saying the issue has been fixed. But it hasn't. No big surprise. Typical UpWork. Only 12 of the 20 images in my portfolio are showing. Maybe the so-called "Technical Team" should find a freelancer here who can fix the problem. With all the millions of dollars this site brings in it seems like they could afford to hire someone who actually knows how to fix this.

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit snarky. But UpWork can be so frustrating! I'll shut up and go back to work now. Smiley Wink 

Rizgar K Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
10 of 14
Clients told to me they don't see any portfolio image on profile.
Can you fix it?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS