🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio integration
Page options
1d0a0ffb
Community Member

Portfolio integration

Can someone guide me on how to integrate a specific website like**Edited for Community Guidelines** into the portfolio section? I'm a website developer, so I want my best work on the line.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi PK,

Your portfolio is where you have the opportunity to impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. At the moment, we don't have an option to integrate the website you're referring to. But, you can use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service.
To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi PK,

Your portfolio is where you have the opportunity to impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. At the moment, we don't have an option to integrate the website you're referring to. But, you can use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service.
To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
1d0a0ffb
Community Member

Thanks to you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members