cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio items are invisible to other clients

Highlighted
Tetyana S Member Since: Jan 29, 2016
1 of 5

My counts the portfolio items  are invisible to other clients and it would greatly affect my career. The clients see 0 portfolio items instead 7.

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 10.09.38.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 5

@Tetyana S wrote:

My counts the portfolio items  are invisible to other clients and it would greatly affect my career. The clients see 0 portfolio items instead 7.

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 10.09.38.png

HI Tetyana,

Going to your profile from the forum, I can see all your portfolio items. Sometimes changing your browser can help. But I can see your portfolio using Mozilla and IE11. I also searched you by name and your portfolio shows.  You may have to take a screen shot of the missing items and submit a request to Customer Services. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Tetyana,

I see your Portfolio samples are displayed on your profile and clients can access them, but will check with the team about the incorrect number of items and follow up on the thread.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jacqueline P Member Since: Dec 28, 2015
4 of 5

I don't know why or how I saw this, but one time when wanting to go to my portfolio I saw a message that said something like "Jacqueline has 37 items on her portfolio. To see them open an account." 

That was disturbing, but I never took the time to ask. Hopefully, some kind of anomaly. Anybody know anything about that?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
5 of 5

Hello Vladimir!

I too noticed this when I move mouse over my user name in proposals area of job posting. Here is the screenshot:

Untitled.png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS