🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio links add
Page options
atikurdesign099
Community Member

Portfolio links add

can I add my Behance account Portfolios to my Upwork profile descriptions?

Where I can use this?

Cover letter? Profile description? in massages?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Md Atikur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can share links to external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work.

We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

Please check this help article for more details about sharing your information on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Md Atikur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can share links to external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work.

We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

Please check this help article for more details about sharing your information on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members