Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Portfolio material under review?

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
31 of 39

@Stanislav P wrote:

Hi Valeria, 

Are clients able to see the items in the portfolio while they are being under review? 
Thank you! 

Only the client whose project the item belongs to can see it during those three days. It's only public to all clients once the review period is over.

Edit to clarify AGAIN: the client DOES NOT "approve" portfolio items. They review them, and they have the option to reject them, but they have no option to click an "approve" button or end the three day review period earlier. 

Stanislav P Member Since: Nov 1, 2016
32 of 39
Oh, okay, thank you!

So portfolio items that have been done on upwork and are connected with clients always have a 3 day period with the label "under review". They become public only after these 3 days have passed and if the client doesn't them in this time window.

Thanks again for clarification! It is good to know!
Highlighted
Robin M Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
33 of 39

Hello,

Greetings.

4 or 5 days ago, I edited and made some portfolio material. This work is still Under Review.  Can you help me with this? 

Thank you,

Robin Mahmud

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 39

Hi Robin,

Generally, it should only stay under review for 3 days. Let us escalate this for further investigation. We'll update you via the ticket that you opened about this issue.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Melinda M Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
35 of 39

All I did was take a screenshot and added the photo. No link. Does that have to be approved by the client? Can that be added more quickly?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
36 of 39

Hi Melinda,

We checked and the portfolio items you uploaded are being used on Upwork contracts; therefore, approval should be coming from the clients. I checked one of the clients and see that an email requesting for portfolio approval has already been sent. You can follow up with your client about it. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Seri J Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
37 of 39

Hi there.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
38 of 39

Hi Seri,

Please take a look at Valeria's post right above your comment.

Reeyadul H Member Since: Nov 28, 2016
39 of 39

hi,

i will add portfolio. it's over 3 days.but still under review. i will not get any notification. can someone please tell me how long it take to approve ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS