cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio material under review?

Community Guru
Heath S Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
1 of 39

About three days ago, I added an interview I had transcribed to my profile portfolio.  This was a job that I completed on Upwork.  I received the client's explicit permission to use this transcription in my portfolio.  This material is still tagged as "under review."  Any idea how long this process usually takes?  Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 39

Hi Heath,

If you wish to add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Carlos P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 39

Hi Valeria,

Just a quick question as some of my portfolio items are still "under review".
What happens if a client rejects portfolio items?

What kind of notification do I get as freelancer?

Thanks,
-Carlos

4 of 39

Hi Carlos,

The client will have 3 days to either approve or reject the item. If they don't reject it, it will be published. Otherwise, you will be notified.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jessica N Member Since: May 9, 2016
5 of 39

Is the client able to approve the "under review" portfolio item from my profile? I have on client who said she did not receive the email.

6 of 39

Hi Jessica,

The client is notified via email about your request to link their contract to a portfolio item. If they don't reject the request during 3 days, the item will be publicly linked in your Work History.

If your client hasn't received email notification about the contract being linked, they may need to check their spam folder or contact customer support for further assistance.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Junaid A Member Since: Aug 31, 2016
7 of 39

Hi there, 

I hope you are well. I have recently added my client work in my portfolio and I want to know that is my client get notified or not if not what is the way to show the client project on my profile?

Thanks in advance!

Regards:

Junaid Ahmed

8 of 39

Hi Junaid,

Please, see my reply earlier on this thread

@Valeria K. wrote:

The client is notified via email about your request to link their contract to a portfolio item. If they don't reject the request during 3 days, the item will be publicly linked in your Work History.

~ Valeria
Untitled
zaraat k Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
9 of 39

Hi 
i have add a active project in my portfolio, it is active not comleated yet. what will be happen in this case? 

10 of 39

Hi Zaraat,

You'll only be able to link a portfolio item to a completed contract. You should still be able to add an item to your portfolio and link it later when a contract is closed. Just make sure to ask your client if they are okay with using the work you did for them in your portfolio.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS