Thomas A Member Since: Mar 29, 2018
21 of 39

great, thank you!

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
22 of 39

@Goran V wrote:

Hi Thomas,

One of our team members will contact you directly where you can provide more details about your client and will assist you further. Thank you!

Why? The system is working as designed. There is no "approval" link for a client to click, only a rejection.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 39

Hi Jess and all,

Just to confirm that the information Jess share is correct, I misread Thomas in his post.

Thank you flagging and clearing the confusion Jess.

Untitled
Vlad S Member Since: May 28, 2018
24 of 39

Hello! The same problem, I placed the portfolio on the 15th, finished the 11th, 2 days have passed, the client received a notification about the publication work of the portfolio, but there are no confirmations buttons in the he mail, only button take a look, I think I can only wait

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 39

Hi Vlad,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and advise you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vlad S Member Since: May 28, 2018
26 of 39

Thank you, I also created a ticket, I understand it's not obligatory

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
27 of 39

@Thomas A wrote:

Hello Avery, 

I have the same problem concerning my portfolio material still under review. I contacted my client and he told me that indeed he received an email, but there was no link to approve it or anything, it just said "Thomas Aubin is featuring work from your job, take a look."

He said that if I could contact someone to maybe resend the link, he would be glad to approve it.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas.

I don't understand why Goran is escalating this issue - clients don't receive a link to approve portfolio pieces. They are only given the option to reject the request. If they take no action, the piece is posted on your portfolio after three days.

The last bullet point on this page explains the process for linked pieces:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063178-Profile-Portfolios

"Link items to past contracts whenever possible. These items will be displayed more prominently and help build your credibility in the marketplace. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history."

Hayk D Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
28 of 39

Hello, Avery! Could you update my profile, it seems 3 days passed and portfolio is still under review. Thank you!

Stanislav P Member Since: Nov 1, 2016
29 of 39

Hi Valeria, 

Are clients able to see the items in the portfolio while they are being under review? 
Thank you! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 39

Hi Stanislav,

Unfortunately no, once the client has approved the portfolio it will be publicly showed. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS