cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio section of profile completely buggy.

Robert J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
1 of 4

Hey guys,

Not sure if this the right place to ask, so if you could help or point me in the right dirrection that would be great. 

I'm trying to upload and edit exisiting projects in my portfolio but when ever I try to type into the edit fields in the pop up the window jumps all the way to the top of my browser with no way to scroll the pop up window back down so I can edit the fields. It's just stuck up there. It does this while viewing my own and other's portfolio peices. I've dropped some screen shots below to illustrate what I mean.  

I've tried logging in on a different computer and still the same thing. Without allowing us to link to offsite portfolios and upworks being pretty usless compaired to Elances I'm not sure what to do. I'm assuming this isnt normal.

Thanks for any help.

UpworkPort.pngUpworkPort2.png

Jose Francisco Ste R Member Since: Oct 20, 2010
2 of 4

Hey Robert,

I tried to do the same thing and everything seem to work fine. Does it happen similarly if you edit any of the other portfolio items you have? You better report it to the help center.

: )

Robert J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
3 of 4

Hey Jose,

Yeah I seem to be having trouble with both uploadiing and editing exisintg items. 

I'll give the help center a message. Thanks for the help.

Ace Contributor
Luis C Member Since: Mar 10, 2012
4 of 4

I got my portfolio screwed so many time by oDesk/Upwork... last time was yesterday! So yes, it's normal for thing for it not to work. Ask me and all this is a stupid waste of time, they could simply allow graphic designers to link/embed their Behance portfolio and be done with it. :/

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS