cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio upload problem

nazar_prosto
Nazar B Member Since: Aug 12, 2014
1 of 53
Hello to all oDeskers. I started to fill my profile with some of my works. So when I hit the button 'Publish project' in my portfolio, it says : 'Sorry, we weren't able to save your project. Try again later'. I've tried for multiple times through a day but nothing changes to better. Has someone experienced such difficuilties? Can someone help?
oksana_romaniv
Oksana R Member Since: May 20, 2015
2 of 53

Hello Nazar,

I faced this problem yesterday. Have you found how to fix this?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 53

Hi Oksana,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues uploading files to your portfolio. Please, note that you can add an image as long as it is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or.png format or, you can add one of the following types of files: .doc, .swf, or .pdf format. The maximum size is 5mb. If your file meets these requirements but you still are unable to upload it, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to do it? If it still does not work, I would suggest you contact Customer Support so the team can further help you troubleshoot.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

kdstudio
Christina K Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
4 of 53

Good morning! I clicked into the link for customer support in your note but it just goes to a list of topics. I am new to upwork and am also trying to add images to my portfolio projects. I even deleted one image I did have in there and tried to reload it to see if it was simply a problem with my new image, but now I can't get that one back either. 

Please advise.

Christina

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
5 of 53

Hi Christina and others,

Please refer to this thread for updates. Once the fix for this issue is released, we will notify the Community.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jacksonlim
Jackson L Member Since: Feb 3, 2016
6 of 53

It is not working at all!!!!

All my portfolios are smaller than 2 MB. And no matter how many times I've tried, the message "we couldn't save your image" still popped up. I was uploading my .doc or .pdf portfolios, not images. The error is an ERROR itself. 

Please enhance your website user experience first before you made it live for us to use. It is not user-friendly at all!

stencilmedia
Community Leader
Scott E Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
7 of 53

I've been trying to upload some videos to my portfolio, but it keeps saying they're too big. A little tagline saying exactly how big they can be would be nice! So is it 5MB? Any plans to up that in the future? You don't get much content/quality in a 5MB video these days! 

blackteddi
Ace Contributor
Teddi B Member Since: Aug 2, 2015
8 of 53

I have the same problem but Upwork refuses to acknowlege it. I suggest you do what I do and direct people to your website!

photographic
Fizza I Member Since: Aug 30, 2015
9 of 53

Any one please tell me how can i apload png image in portfolio...because i am continuously trying but error keep showing...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
10 of 53

Hi Fizza,

A file in .png format should work as long as it's less than 5mb. Please, try a different browser to upload the file and contact Customer Support if you still experience problems with it. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS