cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio upload problem

vordal
Alexander A Member Since: Jan 31, 2016
21 of 53

I have the same problem. Plus gone all uploaded images preview. And I can't load not one image any more.

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
22 of 53

I had a thread about this last week. All I want to upload is a small file as a sample. A small Word file of 3 pages. Nothing fantastic, nothing major, nothing taking up much space. No images. Just a small, teeny weeny tiny word file. And no....it is not working after the long downtime.

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
23 of 53

Additionally....something else seems to be broken now....when on your profile page...you cannot use the drop down menu to change the order of your clients' comments by, for e.g. largest project, etc.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 53

Hi all,

Our Engineering team is working to resolve the issue with uploading Portfolio items as quickly as possible. Following user reports, the issue was identified yesterday and we posted an update on this thread

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this issue has caused you.

Untitled
nikita-stroganov
Nikita P Member Since: Jan 28, 2016
25 of 53

I hope you will fix it soon. Me profile steel sending an error while am uploading an image of my project.

nipokagg
Mykyta I Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
26 of 53

Can't upload anything to my portfolio. It's absolutely does not metter what size and what resolution of image it's just can't be uploaded.

davebreendesigns
David B Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
27 of 53

Same, cant load a jpg for a few days now.

mimmie011
Marica R Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
28 of 53

Same for me.

I just made a great bid to the client, and hope I will get the job which seems very interesting!

I forgot I have nothing in my portfolio (as on Elance).

I tried to upload .pdf and all other formats but nothing worked.

And I foolishly wrote to the client - "Please take a look at my portfolio..."

That wasn't serious..

Thank you!

nikita-stroganov
Nikita P Member Since: Jan 28, 2016
29 of 53

Upwork please fix this problem , I steel having uploading error, and I cant continue my work without portfolio

hoorsh
Khurshed N Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
30 of 53

Same thing, can't upload a portfolio thumbnail or project photo for a 2 days!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS