🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Position of Proposal
Page options
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Position of Proposal

Hello Upwork Experts, 

When we submit a proposal for a job, what is the position of that proposal? Usually when we submit a proposal for a job, it shows the number of the applicants in the history corner (the red box of the screenshot) of the proposal details. I have applied this job of this screenshot! **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Does it mean from this screenshot that there are two applicants applyed for this job I am in the second position? Will the client see me at the second postion in his feeds for this job? 

Thanks in advance! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rafsun,

The position of the proposal in the list of proposals the client sees depends on how the client sorts it. It can be sorted by best match, lowest rate, highest rate, etc. The freelancers can't see the position of their proposal anywhere. Note, that I had to remove the screenshot from your post as it included private information.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rafsun,

The position of the proposal in the list of proposals the client sees depends on how the client sorts it. It can be sorted by best match, lowest rate, highest rate, etc. The freelancers can't see the position of their proposal anywhere. Note, that I had to remove the screenshot from your post as it included private information.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Thanks a lot Bojan! I really appreciate this! It was an important question for me, and I got my answer. And I did not know about this private information of the scrrenshot, but yes, I do know now from your community guidelines. Thanks again!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths