🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Possible error in my responsiveness stats
Page options
deborah-ponzio
Community Member

Possible error in my responsiveness stats

Hello, I got and answered 14 of 14 invitations for job posts since my beginning in Upwork. Today my stats on responsiveness appeared for the first time but they say that I answered to 9 of 10 invitations, which I believe may be wrong.

I saved each and every invitation email in my mailbox, have just counted them, saved correspondence for each in Upwork's internal messaging system and am confident having responded to 100% of them. I would kindly ask to verify and let me know which one I supposedly did not answer to and when, there are chances that I did not receive it at all. Thanks for any support 😉

P.S. On the opposite, I can witness unresponsiveness in a few cases from those who invited me. I wonder why, a thank you message after engaging someone for no serious reason would be polite, I believe.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deborah,

I just checked your responsiveness and it's showing 100% our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deborah,

I just checked your responsiveness and it's showing 100% our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I refreshed my browser page as suggested and now it looks okay, thank you very much for coming back and checking at your end, have a good day 😉

I have the same issue, and I tried to refresh and use another browser but it didn't work.
I'd appreciate it if you checked my invitation responses, because it is showing that I had missed an invitation.

I also have a question, in case a client invited me and then hired someone else before I respond to the invitation (within 24 hours), would it be counted that I didn't reply?

Hi Youssef,

I would like to confirm that everything is working as designed regarding your profile.

Regarding your question, no it won't. Once you`ve replied to the invitation it will be counted under your "My Stats" section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for replying, Goran
I meant that if I didn't have the chance to respond.
For example a client invited me then hired someone else after a couple of hours, so I couldn't accept or decline the invitation.

Youssef B wrote:
Thanks for replying, Goran
I meant that if I didn't have the chance to respond.
For example a client invited me then hired someone else after a couple of hours, so I couldn't accept or decline the invitation.

In that situation, the stats will work themselves out after a little while. Just give it time to catch up.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths