» Forums » Freelancers » Post Deleted
Page options
e3cf78d0
Community Member

Post Deleted

Post Deleted

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vineela,

Apologies for the confusion this has caused. We'll make sure that proper coaching is done with the agent and your ticket is updated with clarifications. We checked on this further and it looks like you're missing one of the requirements - First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago. That said, you're very close and you should see the Top Rated badge on your profile soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Vineela,

After meeting all of the requirements here, the Top Rated badge can take up to 48 hours to appear on your profile.

~Andrea
Upwork
e3cf78d0
Community Member

Post Deleted

Hi Vineela,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Vineela P wrote:
All of the criteria were met approx four weeks ago 

On your My Stats Page, what does it say about "Top Rated eligible weeks"?

e3cf78d0
Community Member

Post Deleted

e3cf78d0
Community Member

Post Deleted

Hi Vineela,

Apologies for the confusion this has caused. We'll make sure that proper coaching is done with the agent and your ticket is updated with clarifications. We checked on this further and it looks like you're missing one of the requirements - First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago. That said, you're very close and you should see the Top Rated badge on your profile soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
e3cf78d0
Community Member

Thanks a lot for taking prompt action and clarifying my question. Appreciate your help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members