🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Posted in 23 hours...
Page options
reinierb
Community Member

Posted in 23 hours...

All of a sudden, none of the jobs in my feed have time stamps anymore. There used to be a sort of time stamp on all jobs that said "Posted X number of minutes or hours ago". Now, however, all jobs have tags that say "Posted in 23 hours (or however long) ago.

Anybody else seeing this, or know what's up with that? 

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reinier,

I just checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the situation you're describing. Job Posts in your Job Feed have Time Stamps 6 min, 10 min, 12 min...and so on, everything looks fine on our end.

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
reinierb
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Reinier,

I just checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the situation you're describing. Job Posts in your Job Feed have Time Stamps 6 min, 10 min, 12 min...and so on, everything looks fine on our end.

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Hi Bojan,

The issue persists with Chrome and Firefox. Cache and cookies cleared also. See attached screenshot of a randomly chosen job in my feed.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reinier,

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. I was able to locate the Job Post you referred to, on our end it's showing as expected:

1.png

I'll flag this to our Technical Support team for checking and get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited to add:

Please, try synchronizing your computer/laptop OS time with Internet time. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tlsanders
Community Member

That's happened to me before--things like "this milestone was approved four hours from now." I think the time zones were out of sync or something. It went back to normal within about a day.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members