Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a job - registered as freelancer

Highlighted
Community Leader
Carol U Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1 of 8

Hello:

Apologies if this isn't the right section to post this, but I wasn't sure where to post it. 

I have a question: I am registered as a freelancer here and that is great. No problem there. 

However, in the next month or two, my husband and I are looking to move the Czech Republic (buying a house). So ideally, I would like to post a job offer for somebody to teach me the language, lets say, once a week. Is this possible? Can I post a job if I am a freelancer? 

only asking 'cos I haven't seen the option anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Ha! I did something similar when I moved to Italy, hired a lovely Italian to help me with all the paperwork and call utilities for me and help me navigate Italian websites etc Smiley Happy

To create a client account under your freelancer account just pop to your settings page, scroll down to the bottom, and click on "Create a Company"

Then take it from there and good luck with your move and with your search for a great local freelancer!

create company.jpg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Leader
3 of 8

Excellent, Petra!

Thank you so much! 

That is exactly what I need. 

Highlighted
Community Leader
4 of 8

create company.jpg

Hi Petra:

Something just occurred to me. When (eventually) I post a job asking for lessons in a new language, can I use the funds I have already available in my account accrue as a freelancer to pay for the job?  Not that I have a problem paying out of my own account, I was just wondering if it would be possible to be taken from the amount (not large at all right now) that is there. 

Highlighted
Community Leader
Manish G Member Since: Oct 19, 2015
5 of 8

Carol U,

Its not possible to use balance in your freelancer account to make payments through your client account

Highlighted
Community Leader
6 of 8

Thank you, Manish Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Andre L Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
7 of 8

Hi there. This no longer seems to be possible. Is there another way to do this? A

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Andre,

To open a client account please go to Settings > My Teams > Create a New Account. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS